"In our honest opinion, Fungavir really does work to get rid of stubborn nail and toenail fungus. We honestly believe after months of careful research that this treatment is the best that can be found. Our recommendation is going to be, without a doubt, Fungavir for nail fungus treatment."
Our team is tough on products when it comes to product research. We put a product to the test and not many make it to our product reviews. We understand that many products sold on the internet claim to work and then don't. We also understand that people may question a product before they buy it. When we saw how well Fungavir worked to relieve tough nail fungus, we could't help but give Fungavir a great review!
What is Fungavir?
Nail fungus is increasing in our society today. Public showers, tight shoes and improper foot care are all leading to nail fungus of almost epidemic proportions. This has lead to many claims for "the best" fungus treatment out there. It is sometimes hard to differentiate all of the different products and how they actually treat nail fungus. It is also hard to know if the claims on the website promoting the product are actually true. Let us help you sort through some of the myths and truths about Fungavir, so you can make the decision for yourself. Fungavir does include full-strength amounts of all the necessary natural anti-fungal ingredients to get the job done. The only issue we found is how long it takes to actually get rid of nail fungus. The makers of Fungavir claim that the product works in only 3-4 weeks to reduce nail fungus and completely eliminates the problem in up to 6 months. We found that the product did take a bit longer to completely clear nail fungus, but that it truly does work. The website also offers tips on how to care for your feet while undergoing treatment with Fungavir. This is a very valuable asset of the site and important information to teach today's consumers. Preventative care can help to boost the products performance and clear your nail fungus that much faster. Many website's today do not offer very much information on how nail fungus starts and preventative information to help get rid of it. We were very interested in the fact that Fungavir claimed to be manufactured in an FDA Registered laboratory. While this is true, this does not mean the product is approved by the FDA. The claim of being manufactured in an FDA Registered laboratory means that the FDA acknowledges the product that is made inside the factory, but the product is not on the FDA's list of "approved" products. It does bring a sense of relief to consumers to know that the facility is FDA Registered, however. Fungavir is a natural remedy for nail fungus that uses all-natural ingredients that are free from the side-effects and drug interactions of prescription alternatives. It comes in liquid form and is "painted" onto nails until the fungus clears. There is also a cuticle cream that can help heal sore and cracked cuticles that have been infected with nail fungus. Also, Fungavir offers same day shipping and the product comes in a discreet package straight to your front door.
How Fungavir Works
Fungavir works by using all-natural anti-fungal ingredients to attack nail fungus. It is painted on the nail twice daily and allowed to absorb into the nail for at least a half-hour. The product claims that completely healthy nails will grow within 6 months and that nail fungus will be eliminated. The Fungavir website lists all of the ingredients openly and the company states what each ingredient is for in the product. We found this to be a positive for Fungavir, since other manufacturers don't usually take the time to explain each and every ingredient.
The ingredients included in Fungavir are:
- Undeclyenic Acid USP 20% - This is one of the most potent all-natural anti-fungal agents. It also helps to relieve the pain, burning and itching of nail fungus infections.
- Manuka Oil - This is actually a newer anti-fungal hitting the markets, but has been used for many years in the treatment of skin ailments.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil: (Tea Tree Oil) - This is one of the most widely known and highly effective all-natural anti-fungals and has been used for many years.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Almond Oil) - Almond oil adds essential fatty acids and vitamins such as; vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin E. It helps with the relief of inflammation and itching in the tissue surrounding the nails.
- Aloe Barbadensis - Aloe has many healing and anti-fungal properties. It has been used for many years to relieve skin irritations.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus - This ingredient has been used for many years by Chinese and Eastern physicians as an anti-fungal treatment. Fungavir claims this key ingredient is not often found in many anti-fungal preparations. This ingredient is actually Clove Oil and is used for many different natural remedies.
- Jojoba Oil - This is a natural fungicide and anti-bacterial and can help protect the surrounding skin from a bacterial infection.
- Juglans Nigra - This herb has astringent and cleansing properties and can help rid tissue of fungal infections. The Native Americans often used this herb for fungal infections on the skin.
- Citronella Grass - This herb helps to relieve inflammation and pain and is a natural anti-microbial.
- Propolis Extract - Propolis helps to cleanse and heal wounds and has been used for hundreds of years to speed up healing.
- Menthol - Menthol counteracts irritants and relieves pain. It has natural anesthetic properties.
- Camphor Oil - This oil has been used for many years as a disinfectant and germicide. It can help clean wounds and heal infections and absorbs deep into the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - This ingredient can help speed up the healing process by moisturizing the affected areas.
The ingredients prove that Fungavir is truly an all-natural nail fungus remedy and many of the ingredients have been used for centuries to treat fungal infections.
The Cost of Fungavir
Fungavir is actually really affordable. A one months supply is only around $50 and if you order 2 bottles for $100 then you get another 2 bottles free. That is a four months supply, so that averages out to around $25 a month for treatment. The company also offers a Money Back Guarantee if your not completely satisfied with the product.
Fungavir Final Review
According to our research, we have found that Fungavir really does work to fight tough nail fungus. We feel that it is the top nail fungus treatment to be found. We highly recommend trying Fungavir before trying any others on the market. We took a thorough look at the ingredients in Fungavir and it is very obvious that this is by far the best combination of ingredients for this hard to treat problem. The company put together the best blend of all-natural ingredients possible to create a product that is superior. Reports from consumers who have purchased this product claim that it works really well and gets rid of the problem for good! With all of this said, Fungavir may just make you feel like walking barefoot on the beach again!