Botanic Choice Homeopathic Cold/Canker Sores - Does it Work?-Review
What is Botanic Choice Homeopathic Cold/Canker Sores?
Sufferers from cold or canker sores, the manufacturers of Homeopathic Cold/Canker Sores claim, can safely use their product to resolve their discomfort. In this review will we examine this treatment in greater depth.
Ingredients & How It Works
This formula contains the following ingredients:
- Antimony trisulfide (10X Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, HPUS) — This is used for pustular eruptions.
- Honeybee (10X Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, HPUS) — This substance can help ease redness, soreness, and stinging pain.
- Copper (10X Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, HPUS) – This element is used to addresses the cold sore at the base level, under the skin, to minimize eruptions and discomfort.
- Gopher plant (10X Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, HPUS) – This ingredient assists in calming eruptions and skin irregularity, at the same time easing scaliness and burning.
- Poison oak (12X Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, HPUS) - This substance helps to reduce redness, swelling and extreme itching.
Inactive ingredients: dextrose, magnesium stearate, silica. No mention was made by the manufacturer of the origin of the magnesium stearate, whether it was derived from plant or animal sources.
The manufacturer suggests that adults and children above the ages of 12 years, take 2 tablets up to 4 times daily until symptoms are resolved. These tablets should be dissolved under the tongue or chewed. Alternatively, follow the instructions of a doctor. Certainly consult a doctor if the symptoms persist for over a week. This treatment, as it is taken orally, is not applied to the sore. Therefore with this treatment there is no protective covering, which may help speed up the healing process.
A box of 90 tablets of Homeopathic Cold/Canker Sores costs $10.00. Two boxes are available for the price of one, or$5.00 per box. However, this excludes a shipping fee of $5.95. Free shipping is only applicable if the order exceeds $50.00. Furthermore, you could set up an auto-refill application. Credit-card holders may subscribe to this method. Shipping fee for subscribers is $2.95 per purchase. However, you will be locked in, and will need to cancel if you no longer wish to receive this product. Nonetheless, the manufacturer does offer a reward program. You may thus earn points for each purchase. No other discounts are available.
The manufacturer offers a full product refund on purchases. This excludes shipping and processing fees. Should you wish to return several boxes, at least one must be unopened as proof of trial to qualify for a refund. No refund is given on empty boxes. A detailed reason for the return must accompany the unused portion. The company furthermore assesses each case individually, and could refuse a return if there are signs of abuse. This can imply that a return could be rejected based on the subjective view of the company. No time limit is given by which the product must be returned to qualify for a refund.
Our Review Summary of Homeopathic Cold/Canker Sores
The manufacturers of Homeopathic Cold/Canker Sores sell a formula that comes with a full refund policy. This means that you may try it free. The product is natural. It offers relief of pain associated with mouth sores. Before you make a purchase, it would be wise to ascertain from the company the time limit for returning the product, should this be desired. You will be liable for the shipping and processing fees. Having no protective layer over the sore may negatively influence recovery. This is not addressed by this product, being a tablet rather than a gel.