Dr. Sinatra Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol - Does It Work?-Review
What is Dr. Sinatra Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol?
In this review of Dr. Sinatra Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol, we will help you determine whether this product will assist you in your health goals. According to the manufacturer, it has a good combination of potent ingredients that support maintain a healthy heart, blood pressure, and circulation. It is also doctor recommended and quality tested. This review will also help you to decide if this product will contribute to keeping you active and healthy every day.
Ingredients & How It Works
- Vitamin B6 - It is an essential element that takes part in the reduction of high blood levels, which is associated with heart disease.
- Folic Acid - It works with other B vitamins in reducing homocysteine levels, builds fit new cells and is essential in keeping blood vessels fit.
- Vitamin B12 - This is a key ingredient that helps to increases energy, improve memory loss, and concentration, as well as, decreases homocysteine levels by working with other B vitamins.
- L- Carnitine - It plays a dominant role by working with Coenzyme Q10 to improve heart health and improve energy.
- Calamarine Oil Concentration - It takes part in supporting your blood pressure, blood vessel health, cholesterol ratios, and blood circulation. It also boosts the brain, eyes, and digestive tract.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) - These two elements support blood flow and pressure.
- Gelatin - It helps in improving the quality of sleep, maintaining heart healthy and strong bones as well.
- Gamma - It is converted by the body to help reduce inflammation and the growth of cells.
- Cyclodextrin - It dampens inflammation responses that stimulate atherosclerosis.
- Glycerin - It works by promoting the maturation of cells.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides - It helps balance hormone levels and enhances your mood.
- Sunflower Lecithin and Oil - They reduce the risk of having heart disease by lowering blood pressure and thus maintaining a healthy heart.
- Beeswax - It works by improving the heart health.
- Silicon Dioxide - It prevents the ingredients from sticking together.
- Natural Lemon Flavor - Helps to lower cholesterol levels.
- Annatto Seed Extract - It boosts eye health.
There are no side effects that have been reported in association with this product.
The suggested dosage for Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol is two softgels once daily with a meal. For enhanced results, the manufacturer recommends two softgels twice daily with a meal. Pregnant and lactating women should seek medical advice before taking this product.
We found the price tag for this product to be $49 for a bottle of 60 softgels. Customers purchasing three bottles of the product can get one free and then each bottle will cost less ($37.49 per bottle). We found the price of this product to be somehow high considering other supplements in a comparable category cost as low as $17.
Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee. We felt this guarantee is an assurance of the product effectiveness by the manufacturer. In case the user is not satisfied, the manufacturer offers a refund for products returned within the period of 90 days (starting from the purchase date).
Our Review Summary Of Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol
We found Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol to be an effective health supplement based on the ingredients it contains and quality standards it adheres to. The combination of EPA and DHA makes it a good formula as the two have favorable effects on blood lipids. The ingredients are excellent in maintaining a healthy heart, blood pressure, and circulation. It is also a good anti-aging product. Positive customer reviews on the website are further confirmation of the quality and standard of this product. However, we felt that it was expensive compared to similar products on the market.