Uricel - Does It Work?-Review
What is Uricel?
The following is a review of Uricel. It is a natural uric acid cleansing remedy that helps to ease discomfort on swollen joints. This product aims to support healthy uric acid levels and inhibit future joint aches and movement issues, as well. It is manufactured under strict standards and adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, so as to guarantee effectiveness and purity. Besides all of these positive elements, it is FDA approved, and thus it is safe to use.
Ingredients & How It Works
- Tart Cherry Extract - It contains anthocyanins and has been scientifically proven to reduce uric acid and fight gout attacks.
- Turmeric - It works by easing inflammation and pain and thus lessening the production of uric acid. It is, therefore, a powerful ingredient in treating gout.
- Celery Seed - It includes phthalides which are influential when it comes to fighting and alleviating pain and inflammation and hence easing gout pain.
- Chanca Piedra - It can help remove the formation of uric acid crystals that results in gout swelling and pain. It does this by softening and dissolving uric acid crystals in the gouty joints to lessen pain. Additionally, Chanca Piedra increases the production of urine thus supporting the working of kidneys allowing excretion of more uric acid.
- Yucca Root -It helps to interrupt the body's inflammation reaction thus permitting pain and redness in the affected joints to disappear. It does this using its active compound known as Steroidal Saponin.
- Devil's Claw - It works efficiently to stop pain and irritation.
Users are yet to report any side effects related to these ingredients. But the manufacturer cautions against using this product before consulting a medical professional.
In order to use Uricel, you are required first to mix of a teaspoon of it with water, one to three times a day. Never try to mix it with something else besides water. Users should maintain high water intake in any case when taking this product. For better results, the manufacturer recommends using Uricel for 30 days or more.
One bottle of Uricel costs $ 44.96 on Amazon which includes free shipping. The manufacturer, however, offers a limited price of $124.90 for three bottles which is a $10 discount. It is unfortunate that the manufacturer provides little information on pricing.
The manufacturer of Uricel offers a 60-day money back guarantee to its customer. You may return both used and unused bottles to get a full refund which does not include the shipping costs. The money back guarantee confirms that the manufacturer is confident about the positive results the product brings to its customers.
Our Review Summary of Uricel
We found out that Uricel is a good remedy for easing gout. It includes several ingredients that support its purpose in treating gout. The money back guarantee is a good indication of its efficacy. The fact that it is FDA approved and adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices makes it safe and suitable to use. However, we did not see any customer reviews on the manufacturer's website, and this might negatively affect potential consumers' perceptions.